Working at HealthSavings means you’ll be part of an organization that supports its employees and customers. We delight in caring for each other, so we look for new employees who bring that can-do energy to work each day.
We want our employees to solve problems as they arise, and to help the customer beyond what they expect. So if you have initiative, this is your kind of company.
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Status & Salary: Full-Time Non-Exempt, Negotiable
Reports to: Director of Operations
How to Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to GreatJobs@HealthSavings.com
Responsible for daily operational activities, supporting the needs of HealthSavings’ participants. Coordinates various transactional events related to money movement to support customer requests.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and respond to a wide variety of individuals, both verbally and in writing
- Answer incoming emails, also track and store incoming emails and manage caseload within Operations queues
- Process customer orders such as debit cards in a responsible, confidential, timely and accurate manner consistent with internal policies
- Participate in researching and resolving critical incidents specific to debit card processing
- Process customer demographic changes and complete account maintenance in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
- Review, update and/or create new operational procedures, as needed
- Act as an advocate for the customers by submitting feedback through the appropriate channels
- Consistently meet and exceed all customer service standards
- Document all communication with customers within multiple systems 100% of the time
- Assist in resolving problems through research and effectively communicate the outcomes to customers and management
- Requires the ability to exercise judgment, adhere to confidentiality, take initiative, prioritize work and meet non-negotiable timeframes
- Attention to detail in a time-pressured, high volume work environment
- Requires a high level of accuracy with the ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time
- Process paperwork for new and existing clients, including, but not limited to, Enrollments, Transfers, Authorized Signers, Beneficiaries, Name Changes, Address Changes, Investment Changes, Withdrawals, etc; will be trained to perform multiple operational support functions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and others toward problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Good comprehension skills (computer and email), with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written form, in a calm and professional manner, particularly when under pressure
- Good decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and implement the best solution to solve problems or challenges
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and human relation skills that positively benefits interaction with clients, peers and supervisors; have and maintain a high level of empathy
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control
- Ability to learn and explain IRS regulations and guidance related to health savings accounts
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty
- Ability to work autonomously and understand when management needs to be involved in decision-making
- Team player, who genuinely gains satisfaction from working and succeeding with others
- Self-motivated, while demonstrating motivation to be up-to-date on a professional basis
- Health savings account (HSA) knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of and ability to use Salesforce a plus
- High school diploma required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant specialized financial support environment
- Sufficient computer skills, with effective working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Suite programs
- Ability and willingness to work over-time when required
- Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug test and/or other pre-employment screening
This position requires the employee to work indoors in a typical office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have good hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp; and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with arms, talk and hear. On occasion, the employee may be required to lift, carry or move light to medium weights of 1-40 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is not a contract.
HealthSavings Administrators is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.