A health savings account (HSA) is a powerful tool for saving money on current and future medical expenses. Use the resources below to learn more about HSAs and their benefits.
Investing Your HSA
- How do I maximize my HSA dollars?
- How do I use my HSA for retirement savings?
- What makes us different from other HSA providers?
HSA Fee Comparison
- How do HealthSavings’ fees compare to other HSA providers?
HSA Basics & Benefits
- What are the benefits of HSAs?
- How do HSAs work?
- How much can I contribute to an HSA?
- What are the rules for contributing?
- What is covered by an HSA?
- How do I access my funds?
- Who is eligible to contribute to an HSA?
- How much should I contribute to my HSA?
- How much money am I saving with my HSA-qualified health plan?
- What are my reporting obligations?
- What do I do with my tax forms?