Search News Posts

Tax Information


HSA 101: Tax Time
View NowDownload Now

web resources

IRS Resources & Tax Guidance

Commonly Used Forms
Additional Tax Guidance & Information
Frequently asked questions

Our custodial bank reports withdrawals on Form 1099-SA and contributions on Form 5498-SA. These forms are mailed to the account holder and the IRS. As the account holder, you are responsible for reporting contributions and withdrawals on Form 8889 when you file your annual income taxes. HealthSavings is not responsible for monitoring your contribution limits or withdrawals.

Form 1099-SA is mailed at the end of January.
Form 5498-SA is mailed at the end of May.