Working at HealthSavings means you’ll be part of an organization that supports its employees and customers. We delight in caring for each other, so we look for new employees who bring that can-do energy to work each day.
We want our employees to solve problems as they arise, and to help the customer beyond what they expect. So if you have initiative, this is your kind of company.
Risk Mitigation Analyst
Job Title: Risk Mitigation Analyst
Status & Salary: Full-Time Exempt, Negotiable
Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to GreatJobs@HealthSavings.com
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations. The position is responsible for the monitoring of
the HealthSavings debit card portfolio, focusing on debit card transactions. This position will utilize various software systems and will be recognized as the subject matter advisor on EFTs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Monitor Debit card and ATM transactions with the utilization of internal systems and in
conjunction with our card provider in refining rules that are needed to uncover and prevent
possible fraudulent transactions or unauthorized card transactions
- Utilize best practices and industry insight to proactively implement processes and procedures for
outstanding customer experience when completing debit card transactions
- Assesses potential risk involved with EFT payments (debit card transactions) to continuously
refine fraud management parameters to mitigate losses and improve overall customer experience
- Develop alert queues and reports daily working in conjunction with Operations to enable making
outbound calls to customers to verify charges
- Track and monitor debit card inventory and mailers to meet demand including oversight of debit
card reissues and co-brand quantities
- Develop reporting to provide insights into the daily EFT activities to enable sound business
- Analyze transaction patterns to identify suspicious activity. Present findings on a monthly basis to
- Lead monthly calls and provide vendor management oversight with our Card provider
- Follow HealthSavings’ brand standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Some travel required
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient expertise in Excel and BI analytics tools
- Past experience analyzing debit card transactions and recommending fraud prevention techniques
- Ability to adapt to new technology and be proficient in its operation
- Ability to cooperate with others and work as part of a team
- Ability to readily adapt in response to changes in schedule and work priorities
- Must be an effective communicator and comfortable in presenting to Senior Leadership
- 3-5 years’ experience in ATM/Debit Card area
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and/or
- Advanced skill in capturing and analyzing large sets of qualitative and quantitative data for
recommending and supporting sound business decisions
- In-depth knowledge of a broad range of research tools, trends, issues, and technologies
- Strong project management, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including skill in
persuading and negotiating, working with all levels of management and external organizations,
and communicating complex ideas to non-technical people
This position requires the employee to work indoors in a typical office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have good hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp; and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with arms, talk and hear. On occasion, the employee may be required to lift, carry or move light to medium weights of 1-40 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is not a contract.
HealthSavings Administrators is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.