We’re the “Investor’s HSA”
- Our first-dollar investing allows your employees to invest right away … no need to reach a minimum balance or threshold.
- Over 100 investment options available (including Vanguard, Dimensional, and more), including first-dollar access to low-cost institutional funds.
- Our average account balance is 5x higher than the industry average. Our clients understand the value of HSAs as part of a comprehensive retirement strategy.
- Over half of our accountholders invest their funds (that’s 12x higher than the industry average). We tell a different story, and we’ve gotten a different result.
If you’re ready to enroll your group, call us at (888) 354-0697. We’ll talk you through the enrollment process and make sure you have all your questions answered.
We’ve been around since Day 1
- We’ve been in the healthcare savings and investment world since medical savings accounts (MSAs) were first introduced in 1997.
- After the legislation enacting HSAs passed in January 2004, we shifted our focus to HSAs – emphasizing, even then, the vital role that HSAs play as part of a comprehensive retirement strategy.
- Today, we work exclusively with HSAs and are recognized as one of the top 15 HSA companies nationwide.
We have you covered
- We offer a full suite of tools and services to help accountholders to best understand their HSAs and take full advantage of their benefits.
- We don’t have any hidden fees; what you see is what you get. No need to worry about undisclosed costs or investment transaction fees.
- We’re not tied to any insurance provider, so you don’t have to worry about rolling over HSAs if you decide to change providers.
- After enrolling your group, you’ll be assigned an Account Manager, who will walk you through the onboarding process and be your go-to person for all your questions moving forward. And if your employees have questions, we have living and breathing HSA experts ready with answers.
Once you’ve decided HealthSavings is a great choice for you, give us a call at (888) 354-0697. We’ll walk you through the enrollment process and handle all the details to get things started.