Our fees are easy to understand with no hidden costs. At HealthSavings we believe investing in your future means ensuring that we do our job without additional costs. Below is a list of fees you might encounter, and our standard administrative fees.
Annual Administration Fee
- Annual administration fee of $45 includes access to the debit card and investment options. If enrolling with an employer group, this fee may be paid in full, or in part, by your employer. There are no additional mutual fund transaction or redemption fees. Fee is deducted from account balance.
- The custodial fee is 6.25 basis points per quarter (i.e, $0.625 per $1,000 every three months) with no cap. Fee is deducted from the account balance each quarter.
- Withdrawals from your HSA electronically deposited to your personal checking account at no charge. Paper checks available for a $10 processing fee.
- Transfer to another HSA custodian or close account: $25
- Monthly debit card statements mailed or emailed at no charge.
- Quarterly investment statements mailed or emailed at no charge.
For a complete fee schedule, click here. (PDF)